VW / AUDI VAS6154/A Interface
This is the most recent interface for the diagnostic and programming applications VAG ODIS. It is the modern alternative to VAS 6154 and VAS 5054A.
This VAS6154/A interface can be used with all VW, VW Commercial, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley and Lamborghini vehicles dated 2000 and onwards. This includes both new models as well as future vehicles. A genuine dealer diagnostics interface tool and a great addition to your workshop. Available for Off-board Diagnostic Information Service from version 3.0.3 onward.
- Enables data transfer from the vehicle’s interface to the diagnosis equipment.
- Flexibility. A USB can be used if preferred over a wireless connection. This also ensures a reliable wired data transmission to the diagnosis unit.
- Infrastructure mode. Numerous network-capable devices can be linked together (network subscribers).
- Please note, for a wireless network, you’ll require a WLAN access point. This access point forms the connection to WLAN-ready subscribers.
- Point-to-point connection (via a wireless connection). This enables VAS 6154A to creates a radio network and take on the role of a radio access point (Access Point). An immediate connection is made between the diagnosis unit and the diagnosis interface VAS 6154A.
- VAS 6154A is constructed using the web-based user interface.
The software utilised is the ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic Information System software). This provides you with an interface that complies with SAE J2534 (diagnostic interface). The program allows you to diagnose and program modules on all Volkswagen Commercial vehicles, including the brands Audi, Skoda, Seat, Bentley and Lamborghini. Not only this, during the vehicle diagnosis process, you can obtain information on vehicle data, repair manuals, circuit diagrams, field actions as well as technical product information. Please note, this data is only accessible in the diagnostic software during an active (chargeable) time based diagnostic session.
All VW Audi Skoda Seat vehicles from 2000 onward including NEW & FUTURE MODELS. Also, Bugatti, Lamborghini, and Bentley vehicles are supported.
What’s In The Box
- Diagnosis interface VAS 6154/A (complete unit)
- Interface module VAS 6154/1
- Base station VAS 6154/2
- Y USB cable VAS 6154/3
- Wireless network module VAS 6154/4
- Adhesive label (module lettering) VAS 6154/6
- Storage case
- USB data stick with relevant manuals
*Additional fees for software, setup and Euro support may apply.