DRB III Emulator
This is the exact scan tool software application used in Chrysler, Jeep, and Dodge dealerships to service non-CAN based vehicles from 1998-2007. The DRB III Emulator software application now runs on your personal computer and interfaces with the DRB III+ hardware device to enable all the functions of the original Chrysler DRB III Scan Tool and more. This software package even comes with non-powertrain ECU programming files to enable reflashing everything from BCMs to sliding door modules. Optional Multiplex Cable for Sprinter and Crossfire.
What’s in the Box?
Includes: DRB III Emulator Software, DRB III+ hardware interface, vehicle cable, USB cable, and software licence.
- This hardware setup comes equipped with the addition of a J2534 HS CAN Pass-Thru interface
- Allows flash reprogramming of the latest model year Chrysler vehicles
- Allows interface with our U-Scan OBD II diagnostic application
- New Multiplex cable works in conjunction with the DRB-III Emulator, adds coverage for Sprinter/Crossfire.
*Note that Powertrain flash files are supported through Chrysler’s Tech Authority website and requires a subscription, sold separately.
- PC-Based: Requires PC Connection
- Model Year Coverage: non-CAN based vehicles from 1998-2007
- PC Recommended: AE Tools i7 Durabook Custom Laptop
- DRB Diagnostic Application and Non Power-train Flash files included