CanDo OBD2 Advanced Breakout Box
A fast and easy way to properly check your DLC port prior to scan tool communication or ECU flashing.
- Conduct a safety check on OBD II DLC port prior to connecting your scan tool or flashing an ECU.
- Warning beep will alert you when the voltage falls below 12V or when it rises above 15.2 V while programming or coding.
- Provides a quick check on the alternator charging conditions by voltage monitoring
- Make voltage/frequency measurement at the pins during diagnosis communication with ECU when the engine will not start.
- Detection of protocol and data communication during diagnosis and re-flash on the ECU.
- Works with 12v/24v systems
- Bench Flashing of ECUs
- Allows remote key FOB programming via pin jumping
- Operating Range: 7.0 ~ 24.0VDC Input
- Maximum Load: Up to 5.0 amps. Output
- Overload Protection: Yes, PTC Fuse
- Monitoring Voltages: Yes, below 12V, higher than 15.2V
- Protocols Detected: PWM(J1850), VPW(J1850), ISO 9141-2, DIS/ISO 14230-4,
- CANBUS (J-2284)
- OBDII Connector: 88mm length