Diagnostic Tools bought thru AE Tools & Computers include LIFETIME On-Car Technicial support FREE for the life of the tool!
Autel MaxiBAS BT608 Wireless Battery and System Analyzer
The BT608 is a touchscreen Battery & Electrical System analyzer that applies Adaptive Conductance, an advanced battery analysis method that produces a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold cranking ability and reserve capacity, vital to determining a battery’s true health. The BT608 can display a quick health status of the existing battery, register a new battery and perform advanced battery and electrical system diagnostics. The BT608’s VINscan function enables quick identification of the vehicle and battery specifications. Read/Clear codes on all available vehicles systems. Print or share customized reports via Wi-Fi or print test reports via the built-in thermal printer.
• Support in-vehicle and out-of-vehicle testing of passenger vehicle batteries
• Test 6- and 12-volt batteries: 100 – 3000 CCA
• Test 12- and 24-volt cranking/charging systems
• Test Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL batteries
• Compatible with CCA, CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS and MCA
• One-touch Battery registration
• Quick display of battery specifications through battery barcode scan, Auto and manual VIN entry
• Illustration instruction guides for battery positioning and testing
• Print test reports via built-in thermal printer
• Read and erase codes of all available systems