Diagnostic Tools bought thru AE Tools & Computers include LIFETIME On-Car Technicial support FREE for the life of the tool!
Autel MaxiBAS BT508 Battery Analysis with wireless VCI
The BT508 is powerful yet, lightweight battery and electrical system tester that uses Adaptive Conductance, an advanced battery analysis method, to produce a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold cranking ability and reserve capacity, vital to determining a battery’s true health. Download the free and easy-to-use mobile app, available for iOS and Android devices, to use with the BT508 to perform testing and display test results. The BT508 package includes a wireless Bluetooth vehicle communication interface enabling battery and electrical component registration.
- Support in-vehicle and out-of-vehicle testing of passenger vehicle batteries
- Test 6- and 12-volt batteries: 100 – 2000 CCA
- Test 12- and 24- cranking/charging systems
- Test Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL batteries
- Compatible with CCA, CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS and MCA
- One-touch battery registration
- Illustration instruction guides for battery positioning and testing
- Read and erase codes of all available systems