Allison DOC® Premium For Download
Initiation Fee with 1 Year Service beginning on the date of purchase.
ALLISON DOC® PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
This product is an annual subscription. The subscription begins on the date of purchase. For credit card purchases, subscription renewal will be automatically billed each year prior to expiration of the subscription.
Includes the software install program provided as a downloadable file from our hosting server. The software license will be sent in a separate e-mail.
ALLISON DOC® PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION HAS THESE EXCITING NEW FEATURES:
- Adds Prognostics feature for CEC5 Off-Highway (MY18 and later)
- Displays Main Processor Module (MPM) Software Level on the TCM Information grid (5th Gen)
- Updated DTC descriptions
- FuelSense® 2.0 parameter reprogramming capability for vehicles equipped with a FuelSense® 2.0 package
- FuelSense® 2.0 reprogramming enables fleets to optimize fuel economy and performance to their specific needs.
- FuelSense® 2.0 with DynActive™ Shifting is the latest technology to optimize fuel savings. The available packages are:
- FuelSense® 2.0 – DynActive Shifting
- FuelSense® 2.0 Plus – DynActive Shifting and Neutral at Stop
- FuelSense® 2.0 Max – DynActive Shifting, Neutral at Stop and Acceleration Rate Management
ALLISON DOC® PREMIUM PERFORMS THE FOLLOWING:
- Monitors 3000/4000 Product Families Transmission Control Module (TCM) data
- Monitors 1000/2000 Product Families Transmission Control Module (TCM) data
- Monitors CEC2, CEC3 and CEC5 (Off-Highway) data
- Monitors TC10 data
- Monitors CEC (ATEC) Electronic Control Units (ECU) data using a proprietary protocol and the Noregon USB Translator 2.0 – All Allison Products device and Nexiq USB-Link™
- Displays multiple transmission parameters
- Displays a graphical instrument panel with analog and digital gauges
- Displays a graphical strip chart
- Records and plays back diagnostic sessions
- Prints diagnostic reports
- Reprograms selected TCM parameters (requires completion of Allison Transmission training)
- Reprograms FuelSense® 2.0 parameters (does not require completion of Allison Transmission training; see your local Allison Dealer or Distributor for course description and pricing)
ALLISON DOC® PREMIUM PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- Security measures to control reprogramming TCM/ECU parameters
- Integrated Help with training videos
- Diagnostic Trouble Code information with a direct link to Troubleshooting Manuals for CEC2/CEC3/CEC5, 1000/2000, 3000/4000 and TC10 Product Families.
- A demo mode using prerecorded data
- SmartConnect for detecting the PC-to-vehicle translation device and communication link
- Communication troubleshooting wizard for those cases where the tool is unable to connect to a control module
- Allison DOC® Premium is compliant with applicable TMC Recommended Practices, SAE Standards, and CE Standards
- Allison DOC® Premium is RP1210C compliant